17 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Have we overwhelmed you with photos yet!?! If not, please see below for the next installment. In the last few weeks Stella has crossed the harbour on a ferry boat, had a visit from Grandpa Jim, gone to visit the Dugongs at The Aquarium, had many a picnic in the park, learned to grasp her toys (the thin ones that she can get her fingers around), started laughing, and acquired her very own Bumbo. She is sleeping longer and longer at night and staying awake longer during the day (although both are pretty unpredictable at this point). She still isn't too sure about her stroller, but she can now face outward in the Baby Bjorn so she enjoys it a little more.

1 comment:

The Cheeks said...

Liz I think you have one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. She just gets cuter by the day. I bet you are having so much fun with her. I know I am having so much fun with my charlie every day. I hope all is well with you and your family
Meagan